- Promotes, diffuses, supports and initiates activities within the social innovative realm;
- Is focused on systemic change and alternative solutions instead of incremental adaptations within the system;
- Is not merely a provider of courses or training programmes. The overall organizational mind-set preferably is on ‘sharing knowledge’ and dialogue, which will help stimulating new ideas and generating creative solutions;
- Works together with related organizations in other European countries;
- Initiated the MOVABLE^LAB program, together with RadicalFuture. This program on new leadership and co-creation will take place in Spain, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy and the Czech Republic.
We stimulate everything that advances social innovation and sustainability in a meaningful and broad regional, national and international context. In short: we co-realize the emerging future.
Keywords think tank, transition, penta helix, co-creation, creativity creation, crossover, action research, connectivity, sustainability, natural organising, getting things done differently, co-realizing the emerging future.
- member of the World Smart Capital Steering Committee
- co-organizer Dutch Network Social Innovations Regions (NSIR-NL)
- ambassador of the Dortmund/Brussels Position Paper on Workplace Innovation
- partner | ambassador of the European Workplace Innovation Network (EUWIN)
- concept founders of MOVABLE^LAB, Young Social Innovators, and Social Innovation Matters
Feel free to connect to find out what we can do for you or your organization or your region. We have a lot to share, we like to inspire, and we want to contribute to a more sustainable and social innovative future.